Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Photo a Day - Week 3

Ok so work has been extremely crazy this past week and I got a little slack with my photo's but here are the next round (I still have a couple to catch-up on so will double post next week I promise).

15. Phone - Piper's 'iphone' she swipes it with one finger like an iphone and it goes with us everywhere.... whenever we think she is talking to herself we often find that she has this to her ear and is talking to Nanny, Stella, Molly, Tilly, Finn, Leigh or Steery. Her one sided conversations and imagination are hysterical!

16. Something New - My new goggles. I can't run, my shins are absolutely destroyed from netball and running for fitness is not worth the pain, I also hate the gym! Actually I think it is just that I dislike 'gym people'. So given we have a swimming pool in our apartment building I have decided to take up swimming.... uh huh real swimming like laps and stuff not just floating, splashing and cooling off with Piper. I took the plunge this week for the first time and surprisingly I actually really enjoyed it..... let's see if I can keep it up.

17. Time - note exactly time but these little gadgets on my computer screen remind of the time difference and just how far away Australia is. Ironically in the photo it is my winter and Melb summer temperature being displayed.

18. Drink - My fave drink at the moment, I have pretty much cut down non essential dairy but hate soy milk hot chocolates and they are so impractical in the heat here so I am on soy milk ice chocolates..... YUM!! (and Starbucks do free home delivery)

19. Something you Hate to do - Working very late at night on pricing and cost analysis for proposals! This was appropriate at the time given it was very late and I had worked 60 plus hours during the week and was in a foul mood, but the reality is I am a nerd at heart and love pricing analysis and spreadsheets.......

20. Handwriting - Piper practicing her P's..... which would be great and so cute.... if only she hadn't practiced on her white wooden table and had used paper instead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo