Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Bee O'Briens

It has been very crazy in our house this week. Naz has been working in Abu Dhabi all week on the car launch event at Yas Island race track so Piper and I have barely seen him.
The upside for me was the ability to move a few things around and work from home for the first half of the week (thanks to great friends who stepped in and looked after Piper when I had client meetings) and the last two days I took leave and had fab girly days! I am exhausted but Piper and I have had a ball. Our girly days have consisted of a morning at Kidzania (kids play world, worthy of its own post), pancakes for breakfast, lots of baking cupcakes, shopping and a pedicure.

Think I have to mention the baking was inspired by my wedding anniversary present from Naz last week.... a butter yellow Kitchen Aid... I am in love!!

Last weekend we had a friends care for the weekend (they were off skiing in Lebanon for the weekend as you do) so we made the most of it. We found a secluded beach early in the morning and snuck Lily in for a swim, enjoyed breakfast at our favourite place in Jumeirah and went to Al Ain Zoo. Al Ain is another Emirate about one and a half hours drive from Dubai. I think this weekend will be a quiet on, a good chance to catch-up on some sleep and relaxation by the pool as winter is definitely over and its heating up fast this week.

Cheeky meerkat teasing Piper

Add caption

Amazing white lions

As I said it has been a big week! I was working on the dining table and turned around to find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo