Monday, March 5, 2012

Technology wizz

I use so many different apps and websites to store and share our photographs and bits and pieces that I get completely lost and overwhelmed all the time.
I have finally found a great website and app 'Posterous' which allows me to automatically upload instagram photo's from my iphone to this blog at the push of a button..... just a wee bit excited about this! I can now share our fun photo's here without having to log-in to my laptop and download the photo's everytime. See below for my first attempt direct from the iphone.
Keep your eyes open for more happy snaps coming your way! Piper is also a big fan of taking photo's with our iphones so maybe a Piper blog contribution in the future.

If you have anymore great apps or websites that can help me integrate everything please leave me a comment below xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo