Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge - Week 1

For the month of February I am participating in a fun photo challenge put together by the blogger 'fat mum slim' you can check out her blog here http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/

I shared this challenge with a friend and it has been fun checking in daily to see what we have each posted, it has also given an insight into each others daily lives while we are so far away.
So I have decided for the month of February I will post up my photo challenge images on a weekly basis here so I can share them with you all.
 I hope you like and gives you a different view into our lives in the middle east. If anybody else is also participating in the challenge please post a comment and share your photo's!



1. Your view today - I worked from home as Naz was in Abu Dhabi working, this is my balcony office! 

This is what my view normally looks like at the office, this was taken at thebeginning of a sandstorm the next day.

2. Words - Taken at the entrance to the Palace Hotel, this is a shortcut we take to get to the mall. Words are in arabic.

3. Hands - Don't you love those little hands stuffing her face while camping in Oman on the weekend.

4. A Stranger - What luck for my photo challenge today! Omani locals helped us out of a tight spot at Dibba Beach, Oman on the weekend when a friend got bogged. Note for the O'Briens - we will not be buying a jeep!

5. 10am - In a cab on my way to a client meeting

6. Dinner - oops I was so hungry and had a really bad day at work so entirely forgot about the photo challenge until after I had eaten my dinner! Sweet potato mash and yummy steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo