Sunday, April 28, 2013

Life lately in happy snaps

Do you use Instagram? I love it and how easy it is to stay in touch and share photo's. You can follow me under the Instagram name carlyobrien.

Please don't just stalk our blog, leave your Instagram name in the comments section at the bottom of this post or send me a comment via Instagram so I can stalk you too.

Below are a few pics from my iphone lately. I also got a little fancy schmancy and added an Instagram widget to my sidebar where you can see my latest pics.

Kite flying on a lazy afternoon (thanks for the kite Nana Liz)

Our afternoon was interrupted last week by a strong earthquake in nearby Iran that was felt here in the UAE. It was quite frightening and went for far longer than anything I have felt before. We evacuated our apartment for a short time. This pic was taken later in the afternoon, our energy and adrenalin spent tso his is how these two iPad addicts rested.

This is how Piper dresses herself to go to Sushi Train for dinner!
One always needs a tiara to eat Japanese right?

This is what 3 year old fairies do after too much sugar and fun at a kid's party!

In typical Dubai style we attended a children's birthday party at the 5 star Al Qasr hotel this weekend.
As you can see Piper made a classy departure!

Early morning road trip through the desert. Yesterday Naz and friends competed in a triathlon type event in the nearby Emirate of Al Ain ( blog post to come soon). I am also proud to say the early morning was worth it, Naz finished 14th!!

Don't forget to leave a comment below and share your Instagram name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo