Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Someone's having a birthday party

This week we are in full preparation for Piper's 3rd birthday party on Friday. Her birthday is still two weeks away but the mass summer exodus from Dubai's heat and before the beginning of Ramadam has started, so we are holding her party early while her friends are still here.

I will update post party but for now here are a few photo's.  A princess themed party (who knew a 3 year old had so many opinions on a party) and as with the past two years I will attempt to make her birthday cake myself, this year she has chosen a princess castle! Actually she wanted Shaun the Sheep again until she got her little hands-on my cake books and found this one!

Helping bake cupcakes

Handmade party decorations..... I have a lot to finish

Chocolate crackles of course.... copha not available over here but after 4 different supermarkets I finally found an alternative product

The princess castle I am attempting tomorrow night




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo