Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Time for relaxing

I know I am terrible at making time to relax, but even I was a little surprised when we worked out it has been over 3 years since we last took a real holiday (not revolving around my work or taking the laptop) and that we have never had a real family holiday with all three of us.
Well that is about to change! In just over 2 weeks we are off to Sri Lanka for a weeks holiday. 6 days in Bentota Beach and 1 in Colombo on our way home. I will try and post some updates when we are gone but most likely you will have to wait until our return..... pretty sure Naz is going to ban the laptop from coming.
In the meantime the weather is beautiful in the evenings at the moment and we have been making the most of our big balcony in the evenings to relax.
Piper has no trouble relaxing as you can see below, last night I read her bedtime stories to her while we lounged on the balcony overlooking the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo