Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trip to Australia fave moments #1

Ok so I didn't keep my promise and post photos during our trip but I am going to make up for it this week.
Thank you to everybody who welcomed us home and made the time to catch-up, house us, feed us etc. It was an extremely hectic trip and we did not get to catch-up with everyone we would of liked too.
We did however manage to fit in 2 weddings, a baby shower, countless family dinners, a work conference for me in Sydney and way too much driving time between the city and country (something we need to work on next trip).
Below are a few of our fave moments with more to come over the next week!

My beautiful friend Annie's baby shower was amazing!


Stunning cake made by Annie's sister to match the invites!

What's a baby shower without some fun games

Piper and her cousin Stella


I love those curls

Watching Poppy's cows


Baking fun with Auntie Leigh


Uh huh.... pink on the inside too, with a chocolate easter egg baked inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo