Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fave photo's

Piper's current favourite thing to do is take photo's with my iphone. I love looking at my phone afterwards and finding her hilarious shots!


Photo of her own toes.... check out the bright green she chose for pedicure yesterday! She was obviously happy with her toes as I found about 20 shots similar to this one.

I love that she managed to capture both of us in this photo, mind you I was trying to run out the door to work while Lady Muck was lying in my bed taking photo's and dictating exactly where my arms should be and how I should pose!


Posing in her new 'bikini's' as she calls them


We have been spending a lot more time in the pool lately for obvious reasons. Piper's likes to stalk me with her water gun.....

or other childrens poor rubber duckies.... duck shooting anybody?!?

I took this photo in Dubai Mall, Fashion Mall area. This mobile is made from 1000's of butterflies and is stunning in real life but hard to capture in a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo