Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day!!!

Top 10 things we are missing this Australia Day!
  • Friends and family of course.....
  • A drunken Russell or two
  • BBQ with real snags...... real snags MUST have pork in them
  • Sunshine.... the cold snap hitting the UAE has not yet passed (I am wearing boots and a jumper)
  • Backyard cricket or football
  • A day off work....typing this from my office :(
  • An excuse to be drunk in the daytime..... in fact we have not yet got our liquor license so drinking anytime, anywhere is illegal for us
  • Sam Kekovich and lamb
  • Triple J's Hottest 100 Countdown..... GO Alpine and Christian!!!! (I have podcasted this and I am listening live via my ipod in the office)
  • Dim Sims on the BBQ..... no Dim Sims over here at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo