Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Race is on!

A couple of weeks ago we went out to Motorcity, a suburb on the outskirts of Dubai built around several race tracks and one of the best go kart tracks I have come across.
We went with a couple of work colleagues and other friends we have met. We are a diverse bunch but have a great time despite the language difficulties. Off the top of my head we have aussies, a kiwi, several columbians, italians and others from Palestine to Venezuala!
It was a great afternoon and I am happy to say my male colleagues were left out of pocket when they decided to place lunch bets on the race results.... I won!! A rematch will be organised for the not too distant future I am sure but until then the current race results will remain posted on our office wall!




 Piper and her new best friend Deleni - Piper is teaching her english apparently!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo