Monday, May 12, 2014

Frozen v Riverdance

Somewhere in the past few months Piper saw a group of people performing 'river dance' style. It obviously struck a chord with her.
Yesterday she decided to combine her version of river dancing/tap dancing with her current obsession, Frozen, and put on a performance for Naz.
The result is hilarious - with an unexpected twist to finish!
One day teenage Piper is going to kill me for all of these stories, pics and videos - she will be sending me her therapy bill in her 20s.
Oh well, for now while we are far away from friends and family I choose to keep sharing!

(for reasons beyond my technical prowess I don't believe you can view this video on an iPad or iPhone or other tablet device, you will need to use a PC)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo