Saturday, October 26, 2013

A beautiful weekend



If you pop by regularly you will notice this little blog has had a makeover.
I guess in some way this is like the 2013 version of 'nesting' - blog makeover, sorting out my data clouds and digital photography filing and storage are all on my to do list  - now I have finally started maternity leave!

I have had so much on at work that I wasn't really consciously aware of the toll it was taking on me until I stopped. The freedom and feeling of not heading off to work tomorrow is exhilarating and very welcome, a break and some time at home is exactly what I need right now at 38 weeks pregnant.

We have enjoyed a great weekend with lots of relaxing and fun with friends. A BBQ and drinks yesterday which turned into a highly competitive board game evening and this afternoon we met up with a couple of other families for a sunset swim and picnic dinner at the beach. How gorgeous is the pic of Piper with her friends - I cannot put into words how well this group of kids get along and play together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo