Saturday, October 20, 2012

My two girls

I love this photo of my two girls.

I am not sure which one misses Naz more but their wait is almost over, he will be here in less than 48 hours!



This past week has been a little tougher. Piper knows Daddy is coming back soon and the anticipation is killing her. We have had epic tantrums, lots of tears and disrupted sleep. She also provided me with an insight into her teenage years when one morning I came out of the bathroom racing to get us out the door for work and pre school and found Piper in her play room with text drawings covering both her arms. Her justification "I want tattoos for school today, they will be cool". Shoot me now.

All of this combined with my attempts to juggle full-time work and solo parenting in a foreign country have definitely taken a toll, I am exhausted. But I am not complaining, for the most part it has been a crazy adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo