Monday, November 21, 2011

The proud Mumma post (and super grateful wife)

Our little girl has gone from a baby to a grown-up in the past week and as exciting a milestone achievement as it is I am also selfishly a little sad my little bubba is growing up so fast.
Piper is officially daytime toilet trained (night time nappy only).
While I would like to take credit for this achievement unfortunately the only thing I can take credit for is buying her first knickers! This was all due to the hard work and hours put in by her Daddy.
Last week I had management from Australia in town and a huge proposal due in to a client so on top of the long hours I had been working I also had evening work functions every night last week. During this time Naz and Piper took on the toilet training challenge with great success! Don't get me wrong there were a few accidents, embarassing and awkward moments followed by tears but they won in the end.
We went to the mall last night for a couple of quick jobs and as we were leaving to head home Piper yelled out "toilet, I need to do wee" and off we went. She was so patient and grown-up about it all I had a teary departing the toilets with my little grown-up lady.
So basically this is a blog post to say thank you to my wonderful husband and let the world know how much I truly do appreciate his support and all the work he is putting in at the moment as a stay at home Daddy over here with very little support. Thank you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us, we would love to hear from you xo